This document is to be issued when acknowledging a complaint or before if it is requested
Vehicle Solutions Aberdeen strives to do everything to ensure our customer and their advisers receive the best possible service. If you are not satisfied with the level of service we provided to you, we will endeavour to resolve your dissatisfaction promptly, fairly & effectively.
Vehicle Solutions Aberdeen is a motor dealer . If your dissatisfaction concerns the suitability of a product to your circumstances or the quality of our product/service or even if you are unsure please contact us and we will look into your concerns.
If you have cause to complain, this complaint guidance will explain:
How to make a complaint ,our Complaint Handling Procedure; and
What happens after we have issued our final response to you
How to make a Complaint
If you wish to complain, you may advise any member of our staff: – In writing to:
VEHICLE SOLUTIONS ABERDEEN
UNIT 5 WHITEMYRES BUSINESS CENTRE
By telephone to 01224 698941
By email to email@example.com
Our Complaints Handling Procedure
- We aim to resolve your concerns, whenever possible, by close of business on the next working day. If this is not possible, we will promptly acknowledge your complaint in writing no later than five working days after its receipt.
- If your complaint concerns the provision of (or failure to provide) a service by another firm authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, such as a financial partner, we will promptly refer your complaint in writing to the firm concerned.
- The FCA, our Regulator, does specify that you should receive our final response in writing within eight weeks of the receipt of your complaint, but we will do our utmost to respond to you within four weeks.
- We will keep you regularly informed of our progress and the measures being taken to resolve vour complaint. If our final response is not issued within four weeks of the date we received vour complaint, we will send a letter to you explaining why we have been unable to resolve vour complaint and indicate when we will make further contact. You are welcome to contact us at any time to check the status of our investigation.
- If, after eight weeks, you are still waiting for our Final Response Letter you can refer your complaint to The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). However, we would expect to write to you explaining why we have been unable to conclude our investigation into your complaint and the options available to you before the eight week time limit expires.
- If you are not satisfied by our final response, you can advise us of any additional information vou believe may be relevant so that we can review our decision.
Vehicle Solutions Aberdeen Limited – Complaints V1.1